2. What type of information we collect
Any information that we collect is necessary either to provide you the services or to comply with legal regulations and legislation. You may refuse to provide us with some types of the personal information requested, but in this case, we may not be able to ensure that the service works properly for you and that all services are available.
Depending on the service you wish to use, we may collect the following types of information:
- Full name, date of birth, nationality, place of birth, age, phone number, home address, and/or email.
- Passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards.
3. How your personal information is used
The main purpose for collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, and convenient experience. How this information can be used:
- to deliver the services that you use on BitDials/BitCars/BitSky platforms;
- to comply with the legal requirements and applicable legislation;
- for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
4. Automatically collected information
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration, problem-solving, and service improvement. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
6. Sharing personal information with other parties
BitDials/BitCars/BitSky Platforms may share your information in the following circumstances:
- We may share your information with financial institutions with which we partner to process payments you have authorised.
7. Protection of the personal information
We will not permit any third parties to contact you directly on an unsolicited basis in relation to their own products or services. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. You should never disclose your order number or payment information to unauthorised parties. We use certain security measures to help keep your personal information safe, but we cannot guarantee that these measures will stop any users try to get around the privacy or security settings on the Website through unforeseen and/or illegal activity.